Friday, November 11, 2016

Ten Years and Teeth


Today I am grateful that these two mouths are cavity-free!  And that our dental insurance covers 100% of the cost for cleanings and exams.  Hallelujah!  I love our dental office, too.  Everyone that works there is so friendly and kind.  


I would also be remiss in not expressing my gratitude for how good-looking we are:  :)


My Alicia and her family are here this weekend from Portland, and it makes me so happy!  Maia and Alicia made a pumpkin roll this afternoon, and it is divine.  


Of course, Tess had to "help"...


Alicia and her man, Beau, celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss today!  I'm so thankful that I was able to be at their wedding and that we now live so much closer to them.  They are truly our family.  

Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment