Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day Two


Today I am thankful for several things.  I am grateful that Tess likes eating apples.  Like most toddlers, she can be a very picky eater, but I can almost always get her to eat apples.  Phew.  


I also love the shirt she is wearing.  It's accurate.  :)


I am grateful for our friend, Tina, and her dog, Chevy, and that Tina brings Chevy by sometimes for puppy play dates.  It makes Olly so happy and tired.  


When Tess plays independently, I feel both relieved and thankful.  She's happy, she's not looking to me to be entertained, and I get to relax a bit.  Some wonderful soul passed out Littlest Pet Shop toys at our church's trunk-or-treat on Halloween, and we ended up with five of them that Tess is loving to play with.  She doesn't care that four of them were given to her big sisters...they're all hers now.  :)


I am also grateful that I made this happen.  This certificate came in the mail yesterday, and it makes me pretty happy to look at it.  

Have a great day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment