Monday, November 21, 2016

A Good Life

A few of the things that I'm grateful for lately:


Dad recently introduced Tess to the joy of vacuuming up pine needles.  She takes this job very seriously.  As soon as she spies any needles, she insists the vacuum be brought out so she can get right to work.  


Why is it that kids are so eager to help, but only until they're actually able to do a good job?  :)

On Saturday, I had a sweet Mommy/Daughter date with Maia.  We went to Hobby Lobby and bought supplies to make an advent calendar, and then we did some shopping at Fred Meyer.  We also got divine hot chocolates at Starbucks.  Maia is such a happy, loving, cool kid.  I'm lucky to be her mama.  

When we got home, the girls got right to work creating the advent calendar.  I think it's going to turn out pretty cute!  



Lil' Tess "cooking":  


And finally, a few scenes of my beautiful home as seen from my car:  




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment