Friday, September 16, 2016

My first client

Last night, in an effort to tire our wild beast out before bedtime, we turned her loose on the little park next to our house.  First, she happily played with her bucket, organizing woodchips.  


It was a beautiful night.  Not too cold, and it smelled lovely.  I adore Fall!  

Eventually, she decided that she wanted to "wun".  :)


Then she made Tyler run with her:


Looks like I may have my first client!  Maybe I can coach this wee runner into the first truly fast Nelso/en.  ;)

My little sidekick "helped" me run some errands yesterday, too.  At one point, she was mad at me for not letting her change her shoes while driving (two-year-olds!).  I tried to distract her by taking her picture, but this was as good as it got:


A trip to the "cookie store" (Fred Meyer) cheered her up, and I caught some sweet pics of her while we got gas, or "rahr nums" (car food -- her word for car is the sound she thinks cars make).



And while hanging outside with a lot of our neighbors last night (it turned into a really fun chance to get to know each other and joke around!), I caught this fantastic photo of my Maddie.  She is such a gorgeous girl!  


Today, Tyler took a mental health day and is staying home from work.  I am so grateful!  Although, it made me even more convinced that I am supremely boring...my first thought, when he said he was staying home, was, "Oh, good!  Now I can get some chores done without worrying about Tess!"  I think I need to work on livening things up around here...  :)  

Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment