Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Recently

 On Friday, I went shopping with my good friends, Tina and Kayleen.  Tess adores both of them.  Tess also has to try out EVERY couch, chair, loveseat, etc. whenever she sees one.  She approved of this one:


While shopping, I bought this pail and shovel for Tess.  She spent a long time filling it with wood chips on Friday afternoon.  Then dumping them out on the slide.  Then filling it up again.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  :)


On Saturday morning, I ran 12 miles with my running buddies.  I took this picture right before they met me at my house.  I love how light it is at 6 a.m. now!  


On Saturday, we spent the afternoon at my parents' house.  Since I no longer have cable, I needed to steal theirs in order to watch the Preakness.  Since American Pharoah won the Triple Crown last year (YAY!!!), I no longer feel like I always have to cheer for the Kentucky Derby winner to win the Preakness.  So, I rooted for Exaggerator because I love the story of the Desormeaux brothers, and he won!  I love horse racing...



While at my parents' house, Tess decided that Mommy and Daddy can only snuggle if she's crawling all over us.  I sustained several injuries from her pointy elbows, knobby knees, and big, hard head.  


"Do I need a new diaper, guys?"


Time for Superman!  


On Sunday morning, as we left to go to church, the girls started playing "Follow the Leader" in the driveway.  It was rather cute...


Sometimes it's so hard to believe that I gave birth to these three beautiful creatures...


Yesterday morning, I went to Body Pump, and then spent 30 minutes on the Stepmill.  I was a shaky, sweaty mess at the end...it felt great!  This is a rather poor pic of the stepmills I walk on...


So sweaty it looks like I showered...hot mama.  Ow, ow, owwww (my attempt at writing out a catcall).


Tess loves "helping" me make my morning smoothie.  She especially loves turning the blender on.  


Yesterday morning, Tess and I took a walk to the lake by our house.  Tess calls it "bee wada", or "big water".  


She can spend a very long time throwing rocks and sticks in the water.  I always have to carry her away from the lake, because she'll never leave of her own accord.  



Until next time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment