Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Just Beachy

On Sunday, we were able to go to Cannon Beach, Oregon.  Some of our best friends from Alaska were vacationing there, and spending time with them was wonderful!  We've missed them so, so much!  

We began the three-hour drive as is right and good: with breakfast at McDonald's.  



And then, the driving done, we made it to the beach!  Lil' Tess loves playing in the sand and splashing in the water...



Maddie jumping in the water!

Maddie and Caroline, one of Maddie's very favorite people.  

My gorgeous Maia

The manly men!

Darling Tess

Warming up with Daddy

I love watching my babies play at the beach!



Walking around town...

One of our Cannon Beach traditions is to get treats at Bruce's Candy Kitchen.  Isn't their Jelly Belly wall beautiful?!?!

I adore their mint malt balls!  

We got to meet an adorable miniature horse, too...

He's just her size.

Beautiful views!!!

Beach selfies!  Belfies!  Belchies!  


We ate a delicious dinner at Mo's...

Some of our talented prodigy!

Post-dinner park time!  

Emily, one of the coolest people I know.  
Max, Warren, and my super man.  

We'll be back soon, Cannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment