Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Big 3-0!


On Monday, I was able to run for THIRTY consecutive, pain-free minutes!!!  


It made me SO happy.  
I am on my way back to the runner I was, and moving on towards the runner I want to be.  


This morning, I woke up at 5 a.m. and ran for 32 consecutive, pain-free minutes!  More joy!  The above picture was my view at the end of my run, while I stretched on my porch.  The fog was thick, but it was still quite warm outside.  

Today also marked milestones for two of my babies: 


The first day of 4th grade for Maddie!


The first day of 7th grade for Maia!  

Only four years until Tess starts Kindergarten.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...  :)  


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful run and on two beautiful girls!! 4th and 7th...can't believe they are that grown up!

    ReplyDelete